Copyright © Club Penguin Smash Buddies All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.

2010-07-01

SMASH BUDDIES PARTY DETAILS! !IMPORTANT! ENTER TO WIN CODES HERE!

Update: The famous Fotis01 is probably coming!

OK!! THE PARTY IS SO CLOSE!  AND 4, POSSIBLE 5 CARD-JITSU CODES ARE BEING GIVEN AWAY!  HERE'S THE DETAILS FOR THE PARTY:


Cannot read it?  Here are the details:
Date: Saturday, July 3rd, 2010
Time: 10:00 AM PST
Server: Caribou
Room: Cove

CURRENT PST TIME:

SO!  HERE'S HOW THE CODES WILL WORK:

WE ARE GIVING OUT 4 CARD-JITSU CODES!  1 WILL BE RANDOMLY POSTED AND THE OTHER 3 WILL BE EMAILED TO RANDOM PEOPLE WHO COME!

In order to win one of the 3 codes that we email to you, you must COMMENT ON THIS POST saying:

1. What country you live in (we just wanna know)
2. Your penguin name
3. Your email address 

Comments about signing up will NOT be published but I will keep them safe so we can get your information if you win!  REMEMBER! YOU CANNOT WIN UNLESS YOU COMMENT AND COME!!

In order to get one of these codes, you MUST come to the party.  We will chose someone at random, watch the party back (Yes, we'll be recording BUT we probably won't publish) and see if you came.  Then if you did you'll get an email from cpsmashbuddiesteam@hotmail.com with the code.  If you weren't at the party, we'll go on to chose ANOTHER random penguin who commented with all the required information.  Remember: Many penguins will enter, only THREE will win, PLUS 1 more from the code we randomly post.  Good luck, and please make sure you come!  Please!  Here are some TIPS to win the codes:

Follow me @Slidoo on TWITTER for updates and hints!
Refresh this page A LOT!
Make sure you come stand where no penguins are in the crowd so we can see you if we are chosing you for a code!  if you were there but we cannot find you, we won't give it to you so make sure we SEE YOU!

 Help get the word out about our party by adding this banner to your site, just copy and paste the HTML below:

BannerFans.com



Thanks!  You ROCK!

Update: If you have Twitter, PLEASE click here to help us get the word out about our party!
-Club Penguin Smash Buddies™ Team

31 comments:

  1. 1.What country do you live in? USA

    2.Your penguin name? Superblerpul

    3.Your E-mail address? Supermissmo@gmail.com

    Cya at the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. USA
    2. Shadow Xman
    3. WilberdMail@Yahoo.com

    This party is gonna be wicked CAN'T WAIT! WOOT! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. USA

    2. Waltle

    3. Waltleclubpenguincheats@gmail.com

    also slidoo I made an email for the site and added it to the blogroll submition form. It's cpsmashbuddies@gmail.com.

    I'll give you the password on your chat but my computers hard drive got fryed later today which means my computer is dead and won't work so I don't know when it will be fixed ok. I'll be at the party hopefully from my grandmas house! See you there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. What country you live in? UAE (Middle East)

    2. Your penguin name? Alirocks22

    3. Your email address? cyberwhizz7@gmail.com

    I'll be there!

    PS: Check out my site!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey..um i'll give you the details..but can you like not publish that comment? or should I give it you via email?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I live in Canada
    My name is Oopsyocto155
    My e-mail address is oopsyocto155@live.ca

    :p
    P.S. I can't follow you on twitter because I don't have an account, but I put up the party banner and will follow the other tips.

    ReplyDelete
  7. :'( I can't come! Even if I could, I can't give away my email. Why? I HAVE NO EMAIL! :'(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I live in Canada
    My name is Zoeyuluv
    My email is penguin_girl97@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Australia

    Tree Line 1

    Liamcaskie12@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I live in Brazil
    My penguin is Master Ron
    My email is masterronchamp3@aol.com

    Keep rockin'

    ~Master Ron

    ReplyDelete
  11. i live in Minnesota

    My name is LeEcRb

    My email is JuStIn.LeE01@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I live in America
    My name is Penguin874
    My email is cpskool@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay! :)
    1. United States
    2. Edster12499
    3. jabe@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You know me! Bobhead202, Bobhead202@gmail.com!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good Ol' USA!! HAPPY FOURTH!!!!!!!!
    Toysgoneby
    toysgoneby@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Carolyn1: What? Then how did you create your site?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Slidoo, do we have a fan banner? If not, I might be able to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yes we do, MANY in fact, they're on the support page.

    Waltle... you were not supposed to approve these

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wait did Waltle or Police approve these? Either way you weren't supposed to

    ReplyDelete
  21. England
    Coolgem50
    Dal98@Hotmail.co.uk

    I might be a bit late, because i might be having pizza when it starts :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is Waltle. I didn't because my computer isn't working. I'm on my ipod and it won't let me acsess my account. And you said I shouldn't so I wouldn't. And not to tell you like how to do your job but you should email the codes to people who DONT work here. Just saying it might get more viewers. See you at the party!

    ReplyDelete
  23. 1. Australia
    2. Smasher117
    3. Smasher117beta123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Country:Serbia
    Penguin name:Cheda1234
    E-mail: Fica_97@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Country:: USA
    Penguin Name: Lemon2608
    E-Mail: lemon2608@gmail.com


    AM I TOO LATE??

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ok ok..

    Here it is.

    1) I sent it in an email
    2) Lopakoy
    3) lopakoy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. 1. united kingdom
    2. laura61666
    3. xlauraxpointerx@hotmail.co.uk

    thx laura61666

    ReplyDelete
  28. Country: England
    Penguin name: Dnomit34 (Slidoo your my buudy you know me)
    E - mail: Alessio14@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm from: Mexico
    My penguin name is: P103522979
    E-mail: mundofancp@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. 1) USA
    2) bobby 7845
    3) bobby7845@gmail.com

    this party is gonna be wicked!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. 1. USA

    2. Swimpeng2007

    3. Swimpeng2007@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright Warning!

All screenshots, text, posts, ect. are ALL copyright of Club Penguin Smash Buddies™ unless otherwise stated. In english? It means that you CANNOT steal ANY of what you see on our site, unless we give FULL permission. If you like one of our posts, don't copy it, link to us and give us full credit! It is 100% illegal (against the law) to copy off any website, so seriously, DO NOT do it!! If you see someone who has copied our content, please report it RIGHT away by commenting. Remember to give us the link to the site that copied. If you copy us, you WILL get caught, and you will be in huge trouble.

You can be fined, and have your site shut down if you copy, so DO NOT DO IT, EVER!!

You may ALSO not use this template/theme/layout! This is a CUSTOM theme created by Slidoo and you may NOT use it.

© Copyright to Club Penguin Smash Buddies™ 2010-2011. All rights reserved.