Copyright © Club Penguin Smash Buddies All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.

2010-06-13

How To Become An EPF Agent & Tour Guide!

Hello penguins!  Do you want to be an EPF agent or a tour guide?  Well, in this post, we will tell you how!

I would like my authors to post how to become an agent and tour guide! 

Policeman655: You can cover the EPF agent thing because you can only record.


Policeman655 and Waltle, I will make you admins for a few hours so you can edit this post with your guides.  Please delete anything in italic once you both post your guides. 

Update: None of you are admins yet, comment on this post if you want to make a guide.  Tell me which one you want to make, and then I'll make you an admin so you can edit the post.

How to become an EPF agent:
COMING SOON


How to become a tour guide:

Did you ever wanted to be a tour guide?  Well now you can with the anwsers to all the questions on the test!
First go the the ski Village and click on the Tour Guide stand.  You will now take the test!

Q.How many sled-racing courses are there?

A.4

Q.How does the pink puffle play?

A.Skips with skipping rope

Q.What is the name of the big fish in ice fishing?

A.Mullet

Q.What day does the newspaper come out?

A.Thursday

Q.Which of these games has a shark in it?

A.Jet pack adventure

Q.What color of puffle can catch on fire?

A.Black

Q.How many coins does it cost to buy a player card background?

A.60

Q.What is thrown out of the truck in level 4 of bean counters?

A.Flowerpot

Q.In what room can you find old copies of the Penguin Times?

A.Boiler Room

Q.What is the name of Captain Rockhopper’s ship?

A.The Migrator


Q.Which of these rooms does not have a game in it?

A.Beach

Q.Which room has a cuckoo clock?

A.Ski Lodge

Q.How do you get a pin?

A.Click on it

Q.Which of these places doesn’t have music playing in the background?

A.Pet Shop

After passing the quiz, you will receive a tour guide hat!


-Club Penguin Smash Buddies™ Team

6 comments:

  1. Ok, Here is the info to become an author.

    1. Lopakoy
    2. Yes, I do have experience.
    3. http://lopakoycpcheats.blogspot.com
    4. lopakoy@gmail.com
    5. I am a boy. I enjoy playing Club Penguin and having fun. I also like blogging, making friends and chatting.
    6. -
    7. 10
    8. 9
    9. Yes, I can.
    10. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ZL5a3biKLzI/TAJ8B7Jci_I/AAAAAAAAAZs/FlIbxFhf7Zw/S220/Untitled.png
    11. Yes, I'll do it as fast as possible.
    12. Yes, except when I go on vacations.
    13. Not very good, but OK. I'll send one soon.
    14. I like to blog about Club Penguin and also to let others know what's going on on CP and some news etc..

    I hope I can become an author!
    Thanks,
    Lopakoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure ill make the tour guide one as soon as you make me an admin!

    THanks Waltle~

    ReplyDelete
  4. UPDATE: I already made it so ill post it when you make me an admin!

    Thanks Waltle~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also put up a banner to support this site!
    http://climbingclubpenguin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you make me an admin I will post it

    ReplyDelete

Copyright Warning!

All screenshots, text, posts, ect. are ALL copyright of Club Penguin Smash Buddies™ unless otherwise stated. In english? It means that you CANNOT steal ANY of what you see on our site, unless we give FULL permission. If you like one of our posts, don't copy it, link to us and give us full credit! It is 100% illegal (against the law) to copy off any website, so seriously, DO NOT do it!! If you see someone who has copied our content, please report it RIGHT away by commenting. Remember to give us the link to the site that copied. If you copy us, you WILL get caught, and you will be in huge trouble.

You can be fined, and have your site shut down if you copy, so DO NOT DO IT, EVER!!

You may ALSO not use this template/theme/layout! This is a CUSTOM theme created by Slidoo and you may NOT use it.

© Copyright to Club Penguin Smash Buddies™ 2010-2011. All rights reserved.